Lower Back Pain and Sciatica
“Revolutionary New Way to Get Rid of Lower Back Pain and Sciatica”Imagine if you could bend, sit, and sleep with no pain or stiffness…What would that mean to you?
What is considered to be “Lower Back Pain and Sciatica”?
Lower back pain and sciatica occurs when the sciatic nerve becomes trapped or pinched due to repetitive stress or injury. Pain develops and tells the body to minimize motion and irritation in the area. Simple bending forward, prolonged sitting, and lifting can bring on the pain or make it worse. Even lying on that side can make symptoms worse.
What causes Lower Back Pain and Sciatica?
The most common causes are:
1) Poor posture2) Weak core and gluteal muscles3) Lack of flexibility in hips4) Repetitive stress
However, injuries such as lifting too much weight or trauma such as a car accident can also cause this problem. Even sedentary activities such as prolonged sitting can cause low back symptoms.
Impairments low back pain can cause…
Low back pain can make it difficult to do simple things like go for walks, sitting and working at your computer, doing yard work, running or playing sports, having sex, cleaning after going to the bathroom, lifting your kids and even sleeping through the night.
Physiologically, the pain often stems from…
• Increased pressure on the spine and nerves• Formation of painful trigger points in the back and gluteal muscles• Degeneration of the discs and arthritic changes of the vertebral joints
When should I worry?
• If symptoms are lasting more than 7 days.• If you have taken drugs but they no longer help.• When simple bending, lifting, prolonged walking/sitting makes your symptoms worse• Lying on the painful side increases your pain
When does it become an emergency?
• If you have pain without even moving.• If your gluteal muscles begin to shrink (atrophy).• If you notice a loss in strength in legs or feet.
If you experience any of these symptoms, call us immediately.
Traditional treatments that most try but are not as effective include:
Drugs and/or injectionsChiropractorAcupunctureGeneric Physical Therapy (ultrasound, electric stimulation, TENS)Generic exercises (Youtube, personal trainer)
If left untreated, LOWER BACK PAIN AND SCIATICA can lead to IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE.
Lower back pain and sciatica can lead to permanent nerve damage and weakness if left untreated. This is when the spinal nerves and sciatic nerve become compressed to the point where they no longer work properly. Severe loss of motion, muscle weakness, and pain results.
Try This Self-Test to See If You Have Lower Back Pain and Sciatica
• Start by standing up straight with your arms to your side. Bend forward and attempt to touch the floor. If you have pain in your back or buttocks it means your back muscles are tight and trigger points may be forming.• Next put your hands on your hips and bend backwards. Pain in the central low back means the facet joints (joints between your vertebrate) are inflamed.• Now, lay down flat on your back with your legs out straight and then raise one leg up while keeping your knee as straight as you can. Pain in the buttock or low back as you lift your leg means your sciatic nerve is pinched and irritated.
DISCLAIMER: You must measure yourself correctly in order to get an accurate result. You may need to see a physical or occupational therapist to get an official diagnosis.
“How do you get rid of Lower Back Pain and Sciatica?”
My revolutionary “Yoga for Back Pain” program helps to get rid of lower back pain and sciatica and it often works in as little as one session. Depending on the complexity of your condition, it may take up to 6-12 sessions to fix.I discovered this solution while working with over hundreds of patients who suffered from back pain. As I treated their back pain, their hip mobility and strength seemed to improve as well. I did some research and discovered that in the human body everything in the back and hips are linked together, and the motion and strength in the hips have a direct effect on the movement in the back. I found that if I normalize the hip movements (and make them strong and healthy) then lower back pain and sciatica improved very quickly.
In case you were wondering, this treatment is all-natural.No drugs.No injections.No surgery involved.
This discovery has led to a dramatic increase in how fast my patients get better. They were able to bend, push and pull again. They were able to lift, sleep, and run again. They were able to play sports, work and live their life again!
Not all treatments are the same.
Not all traditional back pain and sciatica treatments lead to less pain and improved mobility (not by any means). And believe it or not, some may actually make your condition worse! Not all practitioners treat back pain the same. Also, not all treatments target the hip joint and muscles.My method is highly unique. I focus on balancing the motions and muscles of the hip (and the entire body) to get quick maximum results. My years of experience and research has led to the discovery of this revolutionary new way to stop Lower Back pain and Sciatica in nearly almost anyone of any age, body type or condition.
“Who are you?”
My name is Bryan Kreitlow, DPT and I am a licensed physical therapist who specializes in back pain and sciatica related disorders. I’m also a certified spine expert and have a special interest in helping those with this problem become more pain-free, healthy and active.
“What can I expect from this program?”
Get rid of back pain*Decrease buttock and leg painImprove postureIncrease energyImprove self-esteemMove better, faster and easier*The complexity of your condition will determine your level of results.
“How quickly will I see results?”
1. Most feel better immediately. You can expect the pain to improve after the very first session.2. You could see an improvement in posture in as little as 7 days while on this program.3. Most are done with the program in 6 sessions and then continue on their own. Some require 12 sessions depending on the complexity of their condition.
“How much does it cost?”
1. Because there are so many people who I believe need access to this vital information, I have created a special program to make it extremely affordable for everyone. You don’t need insurance or pay thousands of dollars.2. The cost ranges from $37 to $87 per session. And most complete the program within 6 sessions.3. The complexity of your condition will determine how many sessions you’ll need. Most everyone sees results the very first session and they love it.
“What if it doesn’t work for me?
There’s a 100% money-back guarantee*. If it doesn’t work, you can get your money back. There’s no risk. Even if you tried other treatments before, this is guaranteed to work or your money back. So, if you tried drugs, manipulations, chiropractic, injections, acupuncture, or even surgery without success, you owe it to yourself to try this.
*Money back guarantee does not apply to those using insurance benefits. By law, insurance reimbursement in non-refundable for dissatisfaction
“What’s my next step?”
As you can imagine there are a lot of people wanting to start this program. But due to my limited availability, I only have a few spots available at any given time. It’s only for those serious about getting rid of Lower Back Pain and Sciatica.
If that is you, click below and my office assistant will call you to schedule your first session, or call us directly at (301) 356-5500
Remember, this is only for you if you are serious about results.
Click below to get started or call (301) 356-5500 now.
“What’s included in the First Session?”
The First Session includes:
A private one-on-one exam by a licensed physical therapist and pain specialist.A detailed explanation of the ROOT CAUSE of your pain/problem.A list of exercises and things you can do at home to start feeling better right away.*If time permits, you’ll receive a quick treatment as well.
“Is it safe?”
Yes. All procedures are FDA cleared and proven safe. I am a licensed Physical Therapist with over 15 years of practice in the state of Maryland and Virginia. My Maryland license number is 20849
“What if I had surgery before?”
It is safe even if you’ve had surgery. You may require more sessions, but you will still see excellent results