We are here to meet your fitness needs!
Whether you need one-on-one exercise coaching, prefer group exercise or just need tips on how to tweak your current program, Optimize Therapy & Fitness can help.
- These one on one sessions are designed to build strength through functional movements and muscle synergies. Programs are designed with your specific needs in mind. Whether you are an athlete or just want to tone and build strength, our movement experts will create a safe and effective program with incredible results. Packages are available. Learn more
- We have developed an intense, fat-burning program to help you lose weight and improve your conditioning fast. This program is geared towards women who are at the beginner or intermediate level of fitness. This is a group exercise class that focuses on High Intensity Interval Training for optimal fat-burn and conditioning. Concerned about whether this type of class is right for you? All exercises are adaptable to your fitness level. We’ll make sure you are exercising correctly for your level so you can get the most out of the sessions without worrying about injury. Still have questions? Call us at (301) 356-5500 for more information or read more here.
- Current Schedule for classes:
- Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday at 10:30 a.m.
- You can book here to try it out
- Join our yoga class for men and women who want to improve flexibility, strength, posture and energy. This class is designed for beginners to yoga and starts with a FREE introduction class to get you started and is followed by a 6-week program that will progress each week to further enhance your mobility, strength and pain relief.
- For more information on Optimize Yoga click here or call (301) 356-5500
- Sometimes all you need is a tweak in your workout or some information about an exercise to make you perform better. Our movement experts have designed the performance enhancement session just for that reason. You can choose between a 30 or 60-minute session to discuss your current workout, diet/nutrition, changes you should make to prevent injury or changes to make to enhance your strength. If you have questions about your running style, proper running/walking shoes or equipment to use, this is a great option for you! Contact us today at (301) 356-5500 or request an appointment here
For more valuable information check out this FREE Report