Are you having difficulty lifting, bending, sitting, walking? Back pain can cause many limitations in your daily routine.
Several things can be causing your lower back. If you’re not sure what is causing your problem, click here
- Disc related issues (Burning pain that may cause leg pain, numbness and tingling)
- Post-operative Lumbar surgery/fusion, discectomy, laminectomy
- Arthritis (Pain and stiffness in the back, difficulty moving)
- Muscle sprains and strains (localized back pain that is increased with bending or twisting)
- Sciatica (Back pain radiating down into the buttocks to the back of the knee)