Optimize Therapy and Fitness in Columbia, MD provides revolutionary treatments to those in Columbia and surrounding areas.
Optimize Therapy and Fitness in laurel md is creating a higher level of health for physical and hand therapy services for the people in COLUMBIA, MD.
physical therapy columbia md
What type of services do we provide?
The services we provide include:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Hand Therapy
- Neurologic Rehab
- Sports Therapy
- Personal Fitness Training
- Yoga Classes
- Fitness Classes
What makes Optimize Therapy and Fitness in Columbia, MD different?
Most physical therapy clinics are very similar. What sets us apart are these features:
- No waiting for your appointment
- No long list of forms to complete
- Hands-on care
- Personalized care
- Revolutionary treatments: We offer the most advanced forms of therapy available today. Such as Pressure Point Release, Cold Laser Therapy and more.
What is physical therapy?
Physical therapy is a medical science that focuses on conditions relating to the musculoskeletal system. If you have pain, injury or weakness, we can help. There are many areas of specialty in the physical therapy profession. They include (but are not limited to):
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Neurologic Physical Therapy
- Oncological Physical Therapy
- Pulmonary Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Therapy
- Women’s Health Therapy
- Lymphatic Therapy
Who is best for physical therapy?
Anyone who is suffering from pain, injury, or weakness relating to the musculoskeletal system is an appropriate candidate for physical therapy services. Whether it’s chronic or acute, it doesn’t matter. Physical therapy in Columbia, MD specializes in fast relief of pain in the body.
Who is best for hand therapy?
Those who are having impairment or limitation due to fine motor skills with the hands and extremities are most appropriate for hand therapy. We offer occupational therapy in an outpatient setting so we focus on activities of daily living.
How much does physical therapy cost?
Physical therapy is covered by most health insurance plans. You may or may not have a deductible and/or co-pay depending on your plan. If you were to pay out-of-pocket for your services it can range anywhere from $40 to $90 per session after your initial exam session. The cost can be extremely affordable and well worth the value. Physical therapy in Columbia, Maryland offers a 100% money-back guarantee to those who pay cash out of pocket for services. So you have nothing to lose.
What are the benefits of physical therapy?
- The benefits of physical and hand therapy include:
- All-natural means of accelerating the body’s healing potential.
- Safely strengthening the muscles during conditions of pain and injury.
- Improved circulation which accelerates the healing process.
- Improved pain relief from the normalization of nerves, muscle and joint.
- Decreased inflammation through various treatment approaches.
We also provide educational resources to our patients. Like what could happen if your back pain goes untreated Read the article here >>
If you want hand therapy and physical therapy in Columbia MD and wish to stop the pain and get back to life, work, leisure and play, give us a call today. 301-356-5500